The Horse Forum banner

Some Photos of the Rescues! (lots of pics)

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  omgpink 
#1 ·
Today was fun! I was still extremely tired form the concert on Friday night and from riding on Saturday. Not too many people came to volunteer but I got to take some pics. I really got into taking pics of the horses eyes for some reason, I usually don't like eye pics.

7:00 am and it's 45F here in Arizona, U.S.A. This is what Gulliver thinks of it.

Amado is so cute, he kept following me while I mucked.

The first eye picture of the day, it's Amado's eye.

The always beautiful, Kachina.

Hope!!! She's so pretty. It was around 11am h=in this pic and it was 73F! lol

Spitfire(the one nursing) is a year and a half and still trying to nurse on her mom(the red roan).

Mr. Spanky. He has a swollen and sometimes bloody sheath. :(

Taylor's eye. I took this while we were cleaning her leg off.

See less See more
#3 ·
We always let Smokey Joe wander around and he usually stays around the barn. But today he found the Alfalfa at the back of the ranch. lol

Ocho(buckskin paint) and Denali(black paint) were grooming each other.

And then Smokey walked by.

This is Leyla's eye. *drool*

And my favorite eye pic of the day! It's Smokey Joe's eye!! :D

#7 ·
Thanks he's my favorite baby too!

I hope they all find wonderful homes!

That's awesome that the rescue will keep some of them! Argh...if my hubby wouldn't stop me I'd have hundreds of horses.
I hope they do too. 4 horses have been adopted out in the past 2 months, I'm really happy.

I KNOW! lol I wish I had as many horses as Karen has at the rescue ranch.
She has around 45 there, 20 at another ranch and 20 in Wyoming at another ranch! lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.