The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
5,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured I would post a video of my favorite gait on any horse...the speed rack. This old fella here was a world champion in his time and look at him go!!! I ride a friends SSH who speed racks and it is truely amazing!

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
whao that horse gets going quite fast!!! i know truly NOTHING about this sport or anything, but the horse is very pretty! and i want to steal his tail, its the nicest tail ive ever seen!

·
Banned
5,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love that tail! In one of the comments on youtube they said they condition it with WD40 and that they have to immediatly braid and bag it because he steps on it! Amazing!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Speck was awesome in his day. If you want to see more speed rackers, go to youtube.com and type in The Undertaker and The Gravedigger....hold on to your seats! LOL!

·
Registered
441 Posts
I went to the SHOBA (Single-footing horse) gathering at East Fork Stables in Jamestown, TN last September. There was a mix of Single-footers and speed-rackers there. . .made it fun to watch, anyway.

It's really amazing to see these horses in-person. . .especially when a group of them comes flying down the road side-by-side!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Beautiful - saw a speed racking expo at the United Mountain Horse show in Kentucky last year and it is amazing to watch in person - the horse and rider were taking the turns like you would see a motorcycle rider at speed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.