The Horse Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please note the title is *dripping* with sarcasm :D

This is my mare Honey with her trainer having a little desenditizing session yesterday (4/6/10)

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Im sorry if I upset you, but I dont like the way your trainer was jerking the lead so hard whenever she moved in the beggining, or how she turned her the first time. Sorry, Im just saying.

But I do like the fact that you are "bombproofing" her, I am too with my girls (I dont have to with Bishop cause he's seen it all lol)

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im sorry if I upset you, but I dont like the way your trainer was jerking the lead so hard whenever she moved in the beggining, or how she turned her the first time. Sorry, Im just saying.

But I do like the fact that you are "bombproofing" her, I am too with my girls (I dont have to with Bishop cause he's seen it all lol)
No offnece taken! Thanks for the input.

She asked her to back up, and the horse didn't put in enough effort, so she told her to. We are teaching her to be light and not lean aginst the halter when asked to do things.

As for the turn what didn't you like? All she did was yeild her hindquarters.

Thanks again for the input!

·
Registered
965 Posts
I didn't see anything wrong with what she did with your horse. She got down to the nitty gritty, didn't mess around what so ever, and desensitized her in a matter of minutes to the leaf blower. She did a good job for her!!!!

By the way, you're horse looks really cute :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts