The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are my two big gals. Both came from Manitobia, Canada as weanlings but from different ranches (and at different times). Molly is a bay sabino 1/2 Belgian 1/4 Percheron, 1/4 Paint. She is 5 years old and stands 17h. She was trained for trail ridding but I have been working with her and starting her in dressage. She's not the most athletic mare, but she's pretty doing it! Delilah is out of a percheron mare and by a spotted draft stallion. She is only 2 and hasn't been started under saddle yet but I am looking forward to doing so! She is current'y 15.3h. Anyone else spotted draft horse owners??

·
Registered
214 Posts
Did you happen to get one from Warkentin Ranch? or from that Canadian Horse Aucition up in Meadville Pa? They are very pretty by the way!

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Beautiful! Though I have to say, Delilah is a real stunner isn't she!

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
PMUs are absolutely gorgeous, maybe I'll own one again one day. That black and white one is stunning. Love paints :shock:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Uhm, I may be wrong, but from what the OP said, I don't think they're PMU babies.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Miss Gypsy Valentine

I'm getting my very first horse this weekend! She is a 7 year old Spotted Draft mare..mom was 100% Percheron and dad was 100% Paint. I'm so excited! I've always dreamed of owning a draft and now it's coming true!
Sorry she is dirty in the pics, it seems every time I go to visit her it's raining and muddy...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.