The Horse Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I've mentioned this to two friends who were both SHOCKED and horrified at the sheer stupidity of these people. Both these peole have been riding for good lengths of time. One, helps exercise the horses at my barn outside of her lessons and has been surrounded by them all their life.

·
Registered
93 Posts
NOT a good idea! My friend has a stallion who's a good guy, but you cant enter his stall unattended! It's just not a good idea. You could geld him, that would "calm" him a little. hope im helping! :)

·
Registered
890 Posts
ARE THEY HIGH OR INSANE??????

Seriously, a stallion?

This is NOT THE MOVIES. The horse isn't going to be all lovey-dovey, kissy-poo idlekins. This is an animal that can KILL their kid.

Some days I wonder about people, I truly do.
I don't understand what the big deal is. I mean, why not? Just like Alec with the Black Stallion. That beautiful practically feral stallion from Egypt. Alone on a deserted island, befriends a young boy. Wins the triple crown.

If the Black can do, why not a Mustang?

:shock::rofl:

·
Registered
890 Posts
NOT a good idea! My friend has a stallion who's a good guy, but you cant enter his stall unattended! It's just not a good idea. You could geld him, that would "calm" him a little. hope im helping! :)
I'm sure this family doesn't want to geld him. I mean, really. Have you seen what some of the horses on the Internet are getting for stud fees. This is a hot little money maker. They can stud him out and use him as a pet for the kids.

BONUS WIN WIN.

:?

61 - 65 of 65 Posts