·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Gorgeous horse! Beautiful eyes :)

Reactions: Chasin Ponies

·
Registered
246 Posts
WOW hes a stunner. I don't know what makes him more handsome his beautiful coloring and looks, or his sweet willing nature and taking care of his little rider :)

I wouldn't complain about having him in my pasture... *grabby hands*

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! He's my sweetie and has a huge fan club of little horse crazy girls he has taught over many years! Even though he is a registered QH he has one completely blue eye and the other is brown with a half moon crescent of blue in it.

·
Registered
2 Standardbreds - retired racehorses - both raced on the pace
191 Posts
Stanley is a great teacher for young riders...but more important...his owner is wonderful trainer who provides her students with a very solid foundation of equitation and horsemanship. Last summer we took a couple of her students to a fun show...Everyone commented on how well they rode. They had a great time (lots of ribbons...lots of Blues) at their first show.

During a break "Chasin Ponies" hopped on and was working on the horses in the arena. I was talking to the judge at the time and she commented she hadn't see such good riding in a very long time.

What small success I have had with Match is greatly due to her efforts to try to get me to do things correctly! (and that's not an easy task).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts