The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been training horses for a few years now and want to make it an official business. so that means i need a name! I know which ones i like but i would like to here the opinions of people who dont know me.

A bit about what i do:
i live in a part of eastern Wisconsin with a very high horse population. The 4-H horse and pony project is huge so i do a lot of work with them as well as just regular horse owners looking to improve their riding or get their horses more trained. I give lessons, train horses and do clinics. right now i am in the process of finding a farm to run my business out of so i am a "traveling trainer" meaning i have to go to the clients farm. i am very much an all around trainer, but not necessarily an expert in anything. I use natural horsemanship based training methods.

the name should be non-specific when it comes to breed, age, discipline, or location.

here's what i have thought of so far:
Silver Wing Training
First Edition Performance Horses
TK Training and Performance Horses
Morning Star Farm
Falcon Crest Farm

Very open to suggestions! I have to compete with so very high quality farms in the area with very elegant sounding names.

thank you!! :D

·
Registered
420 Posts
I quite like the Silver Wing Training one :) Sounds elegant and a bit different.

Round Cumbria most people are just know by their name, or their farm. My trainer is 'Claire from North *****' and most people recognise that and know who im (or at least who i might be) on about!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.