The Horse Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm new here. I've been trying to find a place with people who understand what I'm taking about.
This is a long shot but any advice/help is greatly appreciated. Also I apologize if my wording is confusing and/or more info if needed. I'm happy to explain more:)

I haven't ridden in years and when I did, it was always western. I am finally in a place that I can start again, this time in English (want to learn to jump, always been my dream). I am a beginner in riding and general knowledge, my previous instructor was...not great (I will probably talk about this somewhere else). She never had any attire "rules", just wear a helmet so I used to always wear skinny jeans. I sadly no longer have those jeans though:/

I am completely new to breeches...and trying to find my size if the most confusing thing possible. My body shape also makes it very confusing, my waist is as wide if not wider than my hip. I wear a size ~16/XL in pants but with all clothing, the size if different across brands. Hip measurement is ~44inches and my waist is ~45inches, maybe up to an 3/4" smaller on both measurements. I also have bad hip-dips, always have, the waist measurement is important. I am also on a budget of under $70, but if I really have to, I can go a try to go a bit more than that. I'm located in Raleigh Metro, North Carlina, USA is it helps.

Any advice? Brand suggestions? Best website? Store? Tips? I'm literally new to all of this馃槄

Registered
There are brands that are very stretchy. like training tights. Kerrits is a good brand, but not sure if they will go big enough

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There are brands that are very stretchy. like training tights. Kerrits is a good brand, but not sure if they will go big enough

Trying them never hurts馃し鈥嶁檧锔, i'll look into these too. Thank You!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts