The Horse Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone i decided today would be the day i started posting things here alot , first thing would be i like this boy & Most hate him , but i dont mind likeing someone diffrent , but he like always listens to mee , cares about my problems , and we are sooo alike ! in ways you wouldnt imagine , but im the only girl other than this other girl that he used to like , im the only girl he treats with such care , he didnt even treat my other friend this way , sometimes i think he likes me , but others ........ , does anyone have any thoughts on this ? like , what do you guys think ? I dont know weather i should think he likes me or not . but i have loved him since the first day our eyes met , and we just started being bestfriends . Any Thoughts On that ?

·
Super Moderator
22,659 Posts
I think when you've (a bit) fallen into somebody, you can seen signs that aren't true. Like that he notices you more than he actually does.

But,
I think it isn't impossible either. If you like somebody, you usually notice that person more than normally (and often other can see that too).

So if somebody asks a question like that, I usually advise to step out of your own view and feelings. Would it be the same if you didn't like him? Not an easy thing to do, but it can perhaps help you to find out what he's thinking about you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts