The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am thinking about buying some tack and apparel from State Line Tack, but I live in Canada. I know that they ship to Canada, but I do not have an actual street/house address, I just have a PO Box. It says on their Shipping Info that they ship to PO Boxes, but I'm not sure if that includes Canada. Is there anyone out there who can help with this? Particularly Canadians who have ordered from them? :D Thanks!

·
Registered
15,433 Posts
They are horribly expensive on their shipping, I bought two $9 saddle pads from them, awesome pads BTW, and they wanted $40 to ship :shock::shock:

I had them sent to my friend in the US and she shipped them on up in the end.

Anyone who wont ship to a PO Box I just give them the local garage address and he takes in the parcel for me. He's gonna get a shock this week, there is a 3 step purple plastic mounting block on the way :lol:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are horribly expensive on their shipping, I bought two $9 saddle pads from them, awesome pads BTW, and they wanted $40 to ship :shock::shock:

I had them sent to my friend in the US and she shipped them on up in the end.

Anyone who wont ship to a PO Box I just give them the local garage address and he takes in the parcel for me. He's gonna get a shock this week, there is a 3 step purple plastic mounting block on the way :lol:
Good to know, thanks. I was also thinking about ordering from Greenhawk because they are Canadian, but their items are a bit more expensive and have a smaller selection than SLT. But the difference in shipping costs is pretty big (Greenhawk shipping would cost me about $12-$20), so they would be about the same price by the time I paid for everything from either dealer. :)

·
Registered
15,433 Posts
Good to know, thanks. I was also thinking about ordering from Greenhawk because they are Canadian, but their items are a bit more expensive and have a smaller selection than SLT. But the difference in shipping costs is pretty big (Greenhawk shipping would cost me about $12-$20), so they would be about the same price by the time I paid for everything from either dealer. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
15,433 Posts
Stupid phone.......the mounting block, was going to buy it at horse.com, $79 bargain, shipping $45, over size charge $15, and then possible duties as it came in. Irvines tack and trailer, I think it was $142 for the exact same thing, but free shipping makes it a better deal, and no hidden duties
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.