The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Its a low blow to steal a little boys horse. What lowlifes. There's a reason that some states still allow hanging as punishment for horse thieving!

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know...I am so freakin mad over this and it's not even one of my childern. You would wanna keep that freakin theif away from me if they ever find out who it was.

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
poor little boy, did you see the video? so sad... she looks like a sweet girl, so easy to take :(
hope they find her safe x

·
Registered
16,508 Posts
What a sad story. :cry:

I hope they find this little boy's mare, and slap the nasty-*** thief in jail!

There's no excuse for stealing someone's companion, when horses are being given away every day! :evil:

·
Registered
872 Posts
I saw that on Fugly this morning and I must say, im ****ED. To steal someones horse is bad enough, but a 6 year olds horse? What asshats!

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Its running on Facebook now- hopefully someone will see her.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
That's absolutely disgusting! how can someone do this. The world we live in is honestly getting worst and worst. I deal with rude ^%&(* every day at work. People seem to have less and less respect for everyone else. Makes for a really crappy world to live in eh. Just today while on my way to work, a friend's brother was mugged on his way to work just yesterday, then a co-worker of mine's brother was stabbed to death 2 months ago.

You really need to watch your back now our days. Unfortunate but a sad truth. Feel really sad for that little boy.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
That is disgusting. I can't believe people would do something like that!
This story just breaks my heart, I really hope they find her.

·
Super Moderator
26,877 Posts
wow. was an arrest made? Do you have the link?

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
I suppose the incredible public pressure made things a little too uncomfortable with for the thief -- cut her loose rather than risk being caught with her.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Thats my bet. I am sure they ditched her when they realized they would get caught sooner or later.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.