The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok 2 years ago I went to my grandpas cuzins house. She took me out to the barn she works at to play with the new foal. I loved him soooo much but knew that I couldnt have him. well 2 years laiter my cuz has him now and she wants to sell him in the spring. so if I find a place to keep him I will go and get him. He is 2 years old. he's not broke yet but he's had all the ground work done. just needs a refresher course. IDK if he is registered or not but he probably is. he has one blue eye on the black side of his face. and IDK how tall he is I'd guesstamait 15 or 15.1. what do you guys think of his confo?

Attachments

·
Registered
612 Posts
OMG - Im not even going to attempt a criteque cause Im not good with cmfo ones - but boy is he a cutey!!!!

Love the colours markings and expression

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for your comments every one! I'm looking into finding a new place to bored that would cost me about $100-$150 a month I supply feed. Does any one know of one in the Ocala Fl. area?

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
He's a very nice looking boy! Hope everything works out for you to get him! He has confo that will enable him to do pretty much anything you'd like him too :D

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
He is a very uniquely colored horse, his markings are fascinating and draw me to him. His confo is solid, the only thing that I really notice is that his cannon bones are long in proportion to his forearm. That will probably cause his legs to be more animated and not have the low, sweepy gait that most people look for but that's not a bad thing. If you don't want to keep him, you can certainly send him my way. :D

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol smrobs I will be keeping him if I can get him here in the first place.

Beau Baby I call his face a cresnt moon face. :p

He comes from WP lines. His dad is a beautiful paint (sorry I dont have any picturse) and his mom is a breeding stock paint. he was the first one that came out with color so he is very special.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
I agree with Smrobs, nothing "bad" stood out to me. He looks like a well-balanced fun horse that you could do a lot with. Possibly a little light boned below the knee but it could be the white throwing me off :) Beautiful markings!

·
Registered
333 Posts
I can't find anything glaringly bad in his confo other than he seems a bit roly-poly.

But he is super cute and looks like he's got personality.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.