The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This happened the other day. A sheriff came over to see if I knew which house was 3104 (we are 3102). We don't have numbers on our houses. So I pointed him in the right direction. Well he decided to turn around in our drive and landed himself in a ditch! Drove right over our little orange post we put out there to mark it. lol

I kept hearing (vrrrrm vrrraaarrrm) and I told Dillon "it'd be funny if that Sheriff got his car stuck". Looked out my window and sure enough. I walked outside and just looked at him. He rolled down his window and said "I got myself stuck" I said "Yea...there is a ditch under there." Asked him if he wanted to come in and wait for the truck to pull him out and he declined. So I just sat and waited and watched. Two hours later a Sheriff truck came but couldn't get him out so they had to call a tow truck. About 3 hours after he got stuck he finally got out!

lol

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
OOPS! :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
HOW FUNNY!!!!!! hehehehehehehehehehehe

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
^^^Should've been doughnuts and coffee. lol

·
Registered
6,880 Posts
In the third pic. looks like he is smoking a pipe.

Looks sophisticated with it sitting in a stuck car.

here the state troopers, well some of them
chew.

you get into the crusier and they have a spit cup sitting there. LOL

Don't ask. :shock:

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I should've offered him something but then I thought about how much bigger our ditch was going to be. Just kidding. We don't carry coffee and doughnuts. Just milk and cookies. : D

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Leave it to the Sheriff to ignore posted markers.

I would have had a good chuckle at him, but he sat there for five hours, jeez that's a long time in that cold!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.