The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally finished cleaning out my locker, and come to find I do have a pair of SMBs!
After trying them on though I remembered why I don't like them so they are for sale.

1. Black professional choice SMB II, almost new condition, just a bit dirty, all velcro is intact. Some writing on on the velcro but you can't really see it. Size medium. $35

2. Flash nose band. Good quality leather, comes with the piece that attaches it to the bridle, some wear around that piece. $8

3. Drop nose band. Older, needs a good conditioning. $8

4. Dark green rope halter with attached lead rope. Really good shape. $15

5. Light pink rope halter. No lead rope. $8

6. Light oil amish made leather western bridle. Comes with super long matching reins. Nice thick leather, gently used. $45

7. Dark green fly veil. Gently used. $5

8. Teal fly veil with white tassels. Does not have ears. $5

9. Brown Its A Cinch easy cinch. Bought but then didn't get a western saddle. BNWT

Buyer pays shipping (10.90 on most items), I am open to trades for a bitless bridle, preferably black, a black dressage type bridle, and purple polos, but don't hesitate to ask about something.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Can you post pictures of #'s 2, 3, & 6?

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have a picture of just the bridle, forgot to bring it home from the barn. Here are some picture of it on my old QH gelding as well as some pictures of the drop nose band and the flash (those I remembered to bring home).

Hopefully this will give you a good idea of what it looks like for now.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.