The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not going to be buying this stuff immediately, I need to make a horde of money first, but I should be actually starting to buy within the next month or so. I figured I'd get it out there that I will be looking earlier than when I'm actually needing the stuff so that people are aware and to give people with stuff plenty of time to respond. =)

• Cob size breast collar, preferably nylon, the kind with three straps. I'd prefer pink or green, but share what you have. MUST be cob/large pony size. Normal horse size stuff never fits Lacey, ever.

• Cob size/small size fly mask. I love the look of the plaid kensington ones but I'm open to everything. I'd prefer something that's pretty soft around the edges since Lacey does sometimes get rubs and she will be wearing this basically all summer.

• Size 69 rain sheet/lightweight turnout blanket. I don't care about the denier of it, preferably over 600 but anything is fine since most of he time when she'll be wearing it, she'll be by herself. I'd prefer a girly color - pink/purple, plaid, that sort of thing. But post what you have! It MUST be waterproof.

• Cob size breakaway halter. I don't care what color, I'd love a girly color but anything is fine, really. Beggars can't be choosy!

• Basket style grazing muzzle. I'm not sure if they come in different sizes, but if they do, cob size please!
I'd like to pay under $30 for each item but I'm willing to pay a little more for the blanket if it's really that awesome.
I can also do trades, I can make you a rope halter in whatever color you want, in whatever size you need. I can also make "riding" halters with rings for reins to be attached.

Thanks!

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
Wish I could help you out but everything I have is full horse size or bigger :?. Sorry, hope you find everything.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.