The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People are treating horses like toys... It bothers me...

Thet girl is going to kill her pony's back! Sure minis are strong, but she is WAAAAAAAAAY to big for that him.

This is unbeleiveable that she would even try to ride that poor little guy! I think this is probably the worst one.....

These ones the ponies are getting kicked in very sensitive areas!!

This makes me so mad when people try things like this.

Ok,and I know these aren't horses or ponies, but still it makes me mad. Dogs backs were not made for this, and One came into the shelter/ vet clinic that I volunteer at because his hip broke when he was being ridden.

It surprised me how many videos there were on youtube where people abused the ponies like that. There were a ton more on here that I didn't post, but uggggggh this makes me wanna go cry!

·
Registered
190 Posts
And when they stand back going, "I don't know why there back broke!" (horse) I can't pay for treatment and hip/back surgery!" (dog) Will they be laughing then?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just realized most of these videos are also under the category comedy on youtube because people think its funny to do this to horses........

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Wow, that is horrible. When people do this it make's me want to vomit.
Stupid idiots, do they not learn anything ?
Ugh ! >.<

And on top of that, i wish they all got kicked in the head ! They arent trained to ride, let alone should be ridden !

·
Registered
52 Posts
minis are for pleasure driving or 2-4yrolds not teens and poor dog

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
OMG that girl riding the black pony made me sick!! I looked at her account and this is what she had to say:
"really? are yall really freaking out because of this. if you watch carefully his back doesn't even dip down so obviously i wasn't putting my weight on him and i had one foot on the ground. i would never abuse an animal!!""

OMG I hate this video so cruel:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats horrible! their feet are touching the ground on that pony, and they are forcing him to JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
This is another video of the girl riding the poor Coco. Look at where she's sitting! Poor little guy :(

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

This one makes me mad... The pony is lame, yet it is pulling a cart and being ridden by someone too large at the same time

WAAAAAAAAAAAY too be ridden

·
Registered
798 Posts
uugh!! this guy straddled my mini(while I wasn't there) and even thoug he didn't put any weight on her i still about smacked him in the face!! Theres no way it's even cofortable to ride minis. These horses are made for driving, not riding. ugh!!:x:x:cry:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ya.... grrrrrr.... i sent everyone whos videos I put on here a message about this, and a few were defensive, a few didn't rply knowone listened tho.....

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
OMFG!!!!! That calf video just about made my EYES bug!

Why in all that is green and holy do people assume that just because cattle are used for meat, it's acceptable to do horrific things to them???? Would you sit your kid on a puppy that young? NO. Would you set your kid on a foal that young? NO. But somehow it's ok to terrorize the baby calf!?

Ugh. I hate YouTube.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
ugh! That's horrible!! Seeing them riding that calf reminded me of these teen boys that work at a pig farm in the summer(I help deliver hay there) and when the boss is not looking they are goofing off while loading the pigs into the trucks. I have seen them riding the pigs sometimes!! I told the boss and he said he'd be watching them, but I don't know if anything came of it. The boss didn't seem too happy to hear what was happening... But since I work at a vet clinic I see all types of idiocy, but those are differant stories...

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
That is so sick. I hate people so much. That poor coco, and the little lame one. Why are people so stupid? I just don't get it.

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
I didn't even watch any of these...it's plain stupidity, and I'm not giving the vid owners my attention...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts