The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have sold my horse and after Jan 15th I will have some things for sale.

74" navy blue Badger Tuff blanket. I bought it this fall for my horse and she's been wearing it since November but its in perfect condition and it was just cleaned. I'll get pictures soon. $50(I bought it for $75)

A western bridle...it has horse hair on the browband. Everyone's always telling me how much they like it. I've had it for awahile but it hasn't been used much and its in good condition. $10

A grooming tote. Royal blue in good condition just needs the dust brushed off of it. $5

A tealish sleazy and matching tailbag. They are used and there is one small repaired part on the sleazy(I think)I'll get pictures once I clean my locker out. both for $20 or $15 for the sleazy and $5 for the tail bag

Possibly a western saddle pad if the person who bought my saddle doesn't want it.

There should be more...I just can't think right now

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you have any snaffles you're trying to get rid of?
I have a twisted snaffle I'll probably sell. Its a wider/thicker twist that isnt so harsh to a horses mouth.

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
What size and color are the sleazy things?

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Attachments

·
Registered
394 Posts
A western bridle...it has horse hair on the browband. Everyone's always telling me how much they like it. I've had it for awahile but it hasn't been used much and its in good condition. $10

Can I see photos of this?? Please

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

If I go to the barn today, I'll get pictures. If not today, then tomorrow. =)

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I also have a pair of black chaps for sale. Not sure of the size but they have never been worn. I will sell the conchos with them but warning the conchos alone cast $75 but I'll probably sell it for less.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I'm sorry! My computer and my phone are being dumb so I can't get the photos but as soon as they work I will get them to you.

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Thanks for the pics of the sleazy; If my sleazy sells (someone's interested in it), I will snatch that sucker up!

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I also have a lime green halter for sale. It's a rope halter with attached lead. Used once to try it on and took it back off after 15 minutes. Its an awesome color but I'm not going to be using it. $10 obo picture upon request

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bumping it up!

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Sorry it took so long to get a pic...I have more if you want to see different angles.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Come on ya'll alot of this stuff is practically brand-new. =)

·
Registered
470 Posts
Can I see pics of the grooming tote? :D

·
Registered
470 Posts
I also have a lime green halter for sale. It's a rope halter with attached lead. Used once to try it on and took it back off after 15 minutes. Its an awesome color but I'm not going to be using it. $10 obo picture upon request
How big is it?
I'd like to see a pic of it too :)

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How big is it?
I'd like to see a pic of it too :)
It is an average horse size I think...its a rope halter so I'm not even sure if they have sizes but here are some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm adding a turquoise halter...very gorgeous. It has black on the cheek part with gold stars on it...kind of hard to describe but it is very very beautiful. Pictures on request. This halter has never seen a horse. It has been in my closet for 6 months in a bag so it is in perfect conditon. Bought for $25 selling to you for $20 obo

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.