The Horse Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope I'm not the only one noticing that the Horse Art forum section is being overrun by people asking to get a drawing of their horse. And if I may suggest, that we create a side area for just requests for people who want to post their pics for other people to draw, if they want it.
I'm finding it hard to find the actual threads that people posted with their art, and those trying to find things to draw for themselves, as most of the posts on there right now seem to be all about 'would you draw my horse.'
I don't know if it'd be worth it to have a sub forum for requests, or a pinned thread for requests, but having the Horse Art section being flooded is driving me up the wall.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I agree good idea, I noticed it's getting harder and harder to navigate through. This would also help the artist that may be trying to find work to do for people. :D

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
this is a great idea! there have been a few art requests latley, mabee a sticky in the art sub forum would do :)

·
Registered
534 Posts
I agree! There are all kinds of threads asking for drawings. Nothing wrong with that at all either-but my thread with my art and reference photos get pushed back so fast. i don't draw fast enough to keep it up and don't want to constantly 'bump' it up. =)
Love requests but it'd be a great idea if they were in a spot of their own.

·
Registered
18,791 Posts
Thank you for the suggestion, irydehorses4lyfe.

We've gone ahead and added an Art Requests sub forum to the Horse Art forum where members can post requests and artistic members can offer their help. This should ensure that the Horse Art forum is full of horse art and not much else. :)

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for the suggestion, irydehorses4lyfe.

We've gone ahead and added an Art Requests sub forum to the Horse Art forum where members can post requests and artistic members can offer their help. This should ensure that the Horse Art forum is full of horse art and not much else. :)
Thank you! I'm sure this will help out a ton. =)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts