The Horse Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the picture from today's ride in the sun! regret wearing a coat now, phew lol
Here is Willie and I, enjoy x

Attachments

·
Registered
470 Posts
Isn't it fantastic now the sun is back?
Glad to see you have enjoyed it too! :)

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
I have a vest just like that. Mine is hunter orange though. My neighbors make fun of me that I look like I'm on a road crew :lol: I wear it during hunting season but its a good idea to wear when on the roads as well.
You two look great together.

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you :)
high vis. are almost fashion round where I live, motorists are always moaning about horse riders and cyclists so we may as well be seen, to make it easier for them :p Afterall roads wer built for horses and only modified for cars, epecially the old ones 'round here :)

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
You live in a such a beautiful country, I'm really jealous. The photos are gorgeous and it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Thanks for taking the time to post them :)

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You live in a such a beautiful country, I'm really jealous. The photos are gorgeous and it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Thanks for taking the time to post them :)
thank you :) the only downside is lack of space! england is very small
the pics turned out really well, i think the weather helped, it's being wierd at the moment though, cant ride today its so bad :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts