The Horse Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
I was soooo excited to give this saddle to my daughter for Christmas. Then wouldn't you know it, it doesn't fit her very wide shouldered horse. So I'm reluctantly letting it go so I can find something wider for her. This is an almost new 13" Abetta synthetic saddle. It has maybe 3 or 4 rides on it since Christmas because weather hasn't allowed us to ride much. It is built on a Regular Quarter Horse tree. Gullet is 6.75". It's called an Abetta Classic model #20509-3. The Abetta synthetics are super low maintenance and can literally be hosed off. It weighs right at 15 lbs. And the hot pink is so much fun. We decked out her gelding from nose to tail in hot pink to go with the saddle and got tons of compliments just in the few times we took it out. I'm including a brand new 32" airflow cinch. I paid right at $350 for the saddle just before Christmas and $30 for the cinch. I'll let them both go for $300, shipping included.

Horse tack Pink Saddle Bridle Splint boots

Horse tack Saddle Bridle Horse harness Splint boots

Horse tack Strap Violet Horse harness Footwear

Helmet

Car seat Product Fur Pink Outerwear

Killer whale Bicycle saddle Bicycle part Cetacea Marine mammal

Jeans String instrument Guitar Denim Musical instrument

·
Registered
13,661 Posts

Great Saddle, It is a shame they do not make that seat size in Full-QH Bars 7" Gullet Bars. :-(

We had some Abetta's at the riding school that were over 17 years old, they last and last.....

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still available. I will lower it to $285 shipped and remember, you're getting a matching new cinch with the saddle! If you consider what I'll pay in shipping, you're getting a practically new Abetta for less than $250 with a free cinch. That's around $100 in savings!

·
Registered
17,293 Posts
That's a good deal but I'm wondering if people are still recovering from Christmas bills and a rough winter and the breakages. My snow removal expenses hit an all-time $350 for Feb. $100 last month. All past winters have been $60 in Jan and maybe $60 in Feb, no more than that.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea, I know. I'm in the same boat in that I can't buy her anything else until this one sells. Money is always tight. Snow removal expenses.....now that's something a Texan has never even heard of. LOL! However I can talke to you about "heat removal" expenses in August all day long. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts