The Horse Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking 3 requests! These requests would be for a wallpaper for your computer, or anything you pretty much want to use it as, I can do graphic design images or digital art, please let me know witch you would like, if you have a gray horse you would only be able to get a graphic design picture, sorry gray horses are really hard to paint. To make it easy please fill out this form when submitting your request.

Image Type: graphic design image or digital art image
Writing: If you want something written on the image please let me know.
Background: I can do realistic, fantasy or texture backgrounds.
Light or Dark theme:
Painted mane and tail: Wish you horse had a nice long mane and tail? I can do that!
Other: Anything else.

For now I will only be taking three requests, so its first come first serve, well sorta. The image or images you give me to work with must be at least 800 x 800 pixels and the image must be clear and not blurry. Examples of good and bad.

Good:

Bad:

Examples of my work(sorry there kinda big):

Also since I know most of us can't afford a super nice camera, so for those of you that have kinda small pictures that are a little blurry I would be willing to make you avatar's, not limit to the amount of people that can get these since there easy to make. :) Any questions? Feel free to ask!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hello! I love your works:) There is Viola. If you could do something with these (or just one of these) pictures I would be thankful:)
I would like the graphic design image. Background could be realistic or fantastic it is not important for me.
I hope these pictures will inspire you:)

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
May I have one please?
I guess since he is grey I would love a manip or something?!I really like the one with the moon in the BG!
His name is Romeo

Thank you!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Please do Love Story:

DSCN3289.jpg

DSCN3515.jpg

DSCN3562.jpg

do whatever you want, though I would like it to be a wallpaper and have a cool backround if you have the time please :)

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is yours paintluver, do you want me to paint on a mane? Also sorry its kinda blurry, the original image was pretty small so I had to make it bigger, witch makes it a bit blurry. Hope you like it!

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Sure if you want to make a mane on him that would be amazing!

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Would you do one of Hollywood? Here are three to chose from:

DSCN2395.jpg

In the field close up.jpg

Hollywood 10-2-09.jpg

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Thank you! Hollywood will appreciate it when he sees it this morning.

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
They're beautiful!
You wanna try doing one of those graphic design image thingys with Lacey?

This one is kinda blurry...

Thanks! =D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts