The Horse Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hardly have ANY photos of my horses and since joining this forum I've wanted to take more! It's difficult when it's just me and my camera phone but hopefully I can get a riding buddy more often in the upcoming months. This is Bob a 19 year old Arab/QH mare. She is level-headed and a great trail horse, and can be very energetic if I ask!

Just wanted to share some photos I took while trail riding. She's real cute but these pictures don't do her justice.

Attachments

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Her previous owner had named her Bobby Socks for her white socks. When we bought her I remember my sister and I tried to figure out how to change her name into something more feminine. But once we got to know her we stuck with Bob, it suits her perfectly! :lol:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Her previous owner had named her Bobby Socks for her white socks. When we bought her I remember my sister and I tried to figure out how to change her name into something more feminine. But once we got to know her we stuck with Bob, it suits her perfectly! :lol:

:) We have a foster dog who we named Harriet, just so we could call her Harry. She is definitely a Harry!!

And I feel your pain on getting pictures when it's just you. I have about a zillion pix where Mick looks like he's just a wonky thing with a HUGE head. All because he's walking to me when I'm telling him to stay still and hold his cute pose. Model fail.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
A girl named Bob and a boy named Sue .(only old folks will know that one)
Sure can see the Arab in her.
"My names Sue. How do you do?" It's a little before my time but I love that one. He had some good ones. :)

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
A girl named Bob and a boy named Sue .(only old folks will know that one)
Sure can see the Arab in her.
I'm only eighteen and I love that song! :)
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.