The Horse Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I'm feeling bored and drawing for yourself with no inspiration left gets pretty tedious. Anyone who wants to share their photos of their horses so I can have some fun sketching will be rewarded with art. :D

Here are some examples already -

Let's have some fun!

Reactions: LadyChevalier

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
You can pick one or all of these :)

The bay is no longer with us. I miss him horribly. He was my 'one horse'. I went to hell and back with him, but we flew together, too. He was my eventer and showjumper and with him as my guide, I learned more about my chosen disciplines than I ever thought I would. Without him I would never have learned enough to have been able to handle Magic when she came into my life. Without him I don't know who or where I would be now.

The little buckskin I bought as a 5 month old and then when she was nearly 2 gave her to Mum. The photo was taken when she was 10 months old, at her second ever show. She's beautiful and has bulked out a huge amount, now looks just like her extremely solid father!

And the chestnut is my Magic. My world, my everything, the reason I get out of bed every morning to go to work so I can earn the money to keep her. Undersaddle photo was taken at her first ever show - and she was impeccably behaved! She was, as a 3 year old Thoroughbred filly, one of the best behaved horses there.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,821 Posts
This is a fun moment of my boy a friend of mine captured - maybe you'd enjoy sketching it. :) (click to enlarge)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts