The Horse Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's just anoying. Cause you go though and try to see new threads that you might have missed, and its all tack and equipment and horse classifieds. It's quite anoying, just wondering if it could maybe be taken off that list at some point?

·
Registered
18,791 Posts
Hi StormyBlues,

I think that makes sense. Anyone looking to buy or sell something will likely make their way to the Classified area. Anyone checking for unanswered threads is likely looking for discussions of interest, so it may be appropriate to prevent unanswered threads in the Classified area from being listed.

What does everyone think?

·
Registered
523 Posts
If it's do-able then yes please, it does get a wee bit annoying only finding "adverts" in the unanswered section

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I see some that go unanswered. I'd be annoyed if someone took down my thread, and I was trying to sell something. If you want to delete threads that are like months old fine. They've probably been reposted by then.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm pretty sure we arn't going to delete them, just filter them out of the "unanswered" page

·
Registered
18,791 Posts
Right, the suggestion as I understand it is merely to remove posts in the classifieds area from showing up when you click the Unanswered item on the navigation bar at the top of the page.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts