The Horse Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Sadly, there's no audio ): I had headphones in that have a microphone built in, but I see that it doesn't work now..

Anyways.. I tell my dog to "go get it" then to "bring it" and then to "drop it" all things he already knows, but this is too fun!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I made that joke today! haha

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Good job!
Now when you can teach that dog to clean the stall, you'll really have something!

·
Registered
7,788 Posts
Haha, I have got to teach my dog that! That is hilarious.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He plays with her, even though she hates it. Haha
He'll chase us around and play tag.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Administrator
36,317 Posts
Great dog - and what a great horse too to go along with it. I'm not sure any of mine would be so obliging!!!

·
Registered
37,004 Posts
great dog and horse.
Won't work with mine - one horse kicks each dog that gets too close, one dog is scared of horses (just is, never got hurt) and the other dog decided to chase horses and got chased by them in the end. I guess I won't experiment letting those too close together :D

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's cool to see how much Sirius has changed. I rescued him and he definitely had a tough past.. poor boy. Just this past year has he begin to really come out of his shell :)

As for my mare, she's kinda a been there-done that type. She's never done more than pin her ears at him, especially if he barks. It's like an older sister younger brother relationship hahah
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
I love it! My best friend's great dane will sometimes grab the lead out of my hand if I'm leading a horse, and if it's my horse I'll let him just take it. As long as he's following me it works lol. We will have to teach him this! :D

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Silly pups:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts