The Horse Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be in this years parade again, again with the Red Hats and Purple Chaps as their photographer.

Thanksgiving Day Parade 2008
Red Hats, Purple Chaps.

As a bonus, Keegan will be in this years parade as well. Keegan will be ridden by his trainer Agneszka. He will be with The Noble Horese's "float" representing the Nutcracker which they are performing currently.

Anyone in the area come out and see the parade. See Keegan, and me running around with the camera. LOL

Keegan and Emily after his second parade.

I'm also SURE Keegan will be updating his Facebook as often as he can tomorrow with live photos and tid-bits while he waits around in staging getting his hair done. If you'd like to add Keegan to your facebook this is his link.
Keegan Jewell | Facebook

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
That is so cool! I love riding in parades but have never done one that big. Love the "red hat" ladies, have fun and stay warm :lol:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it's over!! Who saw us? Keegan's owner said there was only a little bit of him on TV. I guess she saw me too. Ewww!

Keegan uploaded a few pictures onto his Facebook. The link to his Facebook is in the original post.

I have a five hour ride home, then I need to sleep and I have to work tonight. Whew. Chicago in the morning, drove all night to get there. Work all night tonight. Bah!

Hope everyone is having a nice Holiday.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Sorry, I missed it :-( My mother watched it and was commenting on all the beautiful horses and the red hat ladies. I told her you and Keegan were there but she didn't see you :wink::lol:
Sounds like a very busy day, have a good rest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts