Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hyaa ;D

I love this video :D
And this sentence: how much metal do you need in your horse's mouth to make him do what you want?

:)

·
Registered
16,508 Posts
Exactly, mysty. Completely biased and one sided.

I also noticed whoever posted it has a prejudice against the English disciplines. The same things happen in the Western disciplines, yet the only examples of 'cruelty' I saw were horses ridden English. :?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Exactly, mysty. Completely biased and one sided.

I also noticed whoever posted it has a prejudice against the English disciplines. The same things happen in the Western disciplines, yet the only examples of 'cruelty' I saw were horses ridden English. :?
I ride western and oh yes, there's some bad apples. Honestly, it says "this over trust, friendship yada yada"...obviously no concept of the talent and teamwork a horse and rider have to perform dressage and to jump, etc. How is jumping or dressage not fun just because they're not playing with a ball? Haha... Who knows what those riders do with their horses when they're not in the ring.. maybe for down time they play around at liberty and ride around bareback smiling like idiots. I mean, I've never seen someone smile when they're riding their horse English :neutral:
This video definitely got my panties in a bunch and it wasn't even discriminating my discipline.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.