The Horse Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so this is a bit of an update.
Rocco has been with us now for about a bit over 5 months or so now. He was rescue and we found him in a completey run down underweight state. Looked like he was sleeping all the time. Zero energy.
However now he's back to his healthy self he has not ceased to amaze me on a daily basis. I am only a learner rider and he's tolerance of me is beyond amazing.
But aside from that today my partner who swore he would never ride (scares the crap outta him) agreed to sit on Rocco and be lead around. So we did. Within ten minutes Rocco had worked his magic and max (partner) decided he would have a go and take the reins. He did quiet well stuck to a walk and Rocco behaved like an angel!!!
So anyway that's my brag and here's some pictures

Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
4,900 Posts
Rocco looks great! And Max looks good on him. Glad you put the helmet on him-if he does more riding he will be more comfortable in long pants & something other than tennis shoes-but you know that, right? He has a nice line from his elbow to the bit & I really like the bridle Rocco is wearing. I think you got a gem & you can decide which male to apply that to!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ha! Thanks.
Yeah it was a last minute choice to get him to jump on him. So that's why he's wearing work clothes lol. And I have a no helmet no ride policy. So no choice there lol.
Rocco's bridle came as a free extra with saddle purchase :) 😃
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 4 of 4 Posts