The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The three of us, Brooke (14yrs), Riley(12yrs) and I (21yrs) were helping clean up the pastures and we were hungry so we called dominoes. We're told 25-30 minutes before the pizza gets to us so we go out and continue cleaning up broken branches and what not from the pasture. When the delivery boy called and said he was close to us and wasn't sure which drive way should he take, I threw a bridle on and climbed up and the three of us trotted and ran down to the end of the drive to meet him. his reaction wasn't what we expected, no wide eyes or studdering or wondering who was going to take the pizza. He went right to me (brooke took pictures btw) and handed me the pizza and the receipt for me to sign (I bought the pizzas). It was still fun though! It was a silly day today. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
374 Posts
lol thats cute

·
Registered
657 Posts
I LOVE the picture of you backwards on your horse signing the receipt! This totally MADE MY DAY! Thanks for the smiles :)

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Classic.:)

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was awesome fun!

·
Registered
723 Posts
i love the pictures. looks like a fun way to pick up pizza

·
Registered
187 Posts
i must say you are soooo pretty!!!! You have a natural beauty about you that i spend 30 min in front off a mirror every morning to try and get lol

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awwww thank you! That means a great deal thank you so much!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Those are great photos. thanks for sharing them. I also like the one where you're turned around signing the reciept on the horses bum. =)

Too cool!

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i love the pictures. looks like a fun way to pick up pizza
It was fun, a little rushed but it was fun. I think the verbal part was probably the best but it was kind of a "you had to be there" moment. I'll give it a try though!

my phone rings: Pizza guy: so I'm at the enterance that says LWM but the road forks which way do I go I went left by the brick house.
Me: we're actually the other directions but we'll come down to meet you
*click*

Me running for my bridle: BROOKE GET CALEIGH!!! *brooke grabs caleigh and meets me in the aisle*

My trainer: WHAT?! WAIT SLOW DOWN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING

*I grab a chair and climb onto my giant*

Brooke and Riley running after me down the drive way "We're picking up pizza!"

If only I had thought to video the whole thing on my phone.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Those are great photos. thanks for sharing them. I also like the one where you're turned around signing the reciept on the horses bum. =)

Too cool!
She makes a great table! :D

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
hee hee. looks like you had a great short time of fun. i love how you are signing the reciept on her bum. It made my day :)

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Next time I think we'll all go down there on horses, it's nice enough now to use the outdoor ring now that's it's dry of mud so we could just ride down, get the pizzas, turn the horses loose in the ring and eat pizzas!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Thats funny. I'm so jealous of your horse, if I turned around and put pizza boxes on my mare's rump she'd probably take off and I'd be on the ground with pizza all over me haha.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts