The Horse Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, stole this idea from another thread. The idea is that you post a **positive** response to the above poster's photo or video. On the same post, then pist a picture/video of yourself or your horse, and the next person comes along and posts something nice... etc etc!!

For all those with bandwidth problems, maybe posting a link to the picture would be better than posting the actual image?

We all need a confidence boost sometimes!!

I'll start:
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff172/rian_686/3.jpg

·
Registered
34 Posts
Wow, you guys look so good together!!!! And you look like you're having a blast!!

This picture is so funny, Rowan was just standing there, not moving, with this look on his face..."Uh, mom, help me out here..." haha! I'm so terrible for snapping the picture first and then helping him. :lol:

·
Registered
747 Posts
He has the cutest eyes ever! His expression is priceless!

This is my favorite horse ever! He is a 25 year old Appendix gelding. I am going to ride him English soon and I am soooo excited!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Wow. Awesome position and the pony looks great!

This is Fredrick. I just thought this picture was so cute of him. He's a Draft Morgan cross and loves people. He was recently sold ( :cry: ) but he's going to be a carriage horse in New Orleans.

·
Registered
674 Posts
gorgeous pony! I love his long forelock!

sorry about the pic... i don't have any good ones of my mare atm, they're on the other computer

·
Registered
747 Posts
She's beautimous! Even with the red eye! I love her dainty hooves.

This is Nevada, whom we affectionately call Nevaduh sometimes because he can be dumb. He's a cutie though and will eat anything. He is a Mustang.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts