The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
8,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yay I cant wait!!!! in exactly...17 dyas we are flying up to melbourne to go to equitana for the whole 4 days !! I cant wait and I am soooo excited, horsey shopping galore, surrounded by beautiful hores, dressage, jumping and natural horsemanship shows and more!
anyone else going to this spectacular event besides me?:lol:

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
I'm not going but I went to one years ago (maybe 6 years ago?). It was pretty fun. There was Monty Roberts, Parelli, Heath & Matt Ryan, Andrew Hoy etc, they gave clinics and demonstration. It was really fun. Have a good time :)

·
Registered
8,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh i will! i just jope that i dont exceed my weight limit for the plane with all my horsey shopping gear....lol

·
Registered
627 Posts
Oh god, I'm SO mad at my school. They put my formal smack bang in the middle of Equitana... Mum won't let me skip the formal as I've already bought the dress. Have fun at Equitana and don't buy too much! =]

·
Registered
8,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ph that would suck sooo bad :( and hahah i "wont buy to much"

·
Registered
8,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guess what guess what!!!!
10 days till EQUITANA !!!! am sooooo excited!

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
SO excited!!! I was meant to have uni exams clashing with the equitana weekend so wasn't going to be able to make it, but my timetable has been altered and I was offered a superticket and accommodation with friends so will be getting there on thursday and leaving sunday morning. I am itching to see Stephan Peters' dressage clinic on the Saturday, I was even contemplating flying over just for that! Going with a bunch of like minded dressage friends so we'll be glued to our seats watching the dressage competitions, clinic with Stephan and also the education program with Phillipe Karl!
Can't wait can't wait can't wait!

·
Registered
8,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
neither can I!!!!!! same as you, we are flying up 6.00 am thursday morning and coming home sunday!!!! YAYA!!!!

·
Registered
8,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
woooot!!! Only 8 0r so days :clap::clap:now !!

·
Registered
926 Posts
Next thursady it starts!! exciting! Still hoping i can get in with mum
(Its free then) =)

·
Registered
8,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hehe oh you are evil FF :D We had to pay alot for a 4 day entry! lol. I dont think they will let me bring everything home on the plane, they will be like "stop. excuse me but why are you carrying 15 bags and a saddle onto the plane? this surely exceeds your weight limit!", how much would that suck!

·
Registered
926 Posts
Oh :shock:

I would eventually not be alowed on the plain! I would be saying "this" is coming with me lady MOVE OUT OF MY WAY or ILL MOVE YOU!! ah ah, "no" do.not.touch. my saddle!! Pfft non-horsie people, they just dont get it... :whilst being carried away by gaurds: (still holding my saddle) :wink:

:clap:

·
Registered
8,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hahah. i could imagine you screaming after they confiscated your gear and your saddle "dont wreck my saddle!!!! watch it please it is very delicate equipment!". oh you would be sooo funny hahah liol :D

·
Registered
926 Posts
Haha you know me so well!! I would have a full on melt down!! But god help them if they scratched it! All hell would break loose then!! :clap: I would be one of the people on Airline Investigation or Boarders!!

I remeber flying back from the U.S we had to repack all the suit casses as we bought to much stuff from the saddlerys from L.A and Huston! hehe

·
Registered
8,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hahah sounds JUST like you :D hehe :D

·
Registered
8,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not long now peole!!
4 days to go :D i am sooooo excited! especially about watching the showjumping and dressage :D

·
Registered
8,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
3 days guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
can you see im excited! i dont think its obvious enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

·
Registered
926 Posts
Its starts tomorrow actually 8p just set up though...
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
8,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yep and the actual thing starts on THURSDAYYY!!!
2 days now.....

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.