The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:lol: Today's video is going to show you how you can speed up the process of loading all of your equipment and horses to get ready to leave for a show..I've now got it down to a science and can be ready to go in less than one minute! :wink: Laugh!

My fat old man is going to show you how it's done.

Amber and Papa Hickory Doc - 2-8-2012 - YouTube

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
LoL. That sure is quick! What a good horse!

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Both of you are losers!
lol You know you like it..Especially because it's Fatty. :wink:

I could see this gal being a threat at a trail horse challenge.
Thank you. I couldn't do it without him..I've shown Hickory in a few trail classes and he did really well..I'm just more into the barrels, but I really like doing different things with my horses..Hickory really loves doing new things and never hesitates to do anything he's never done before.

·
Registered
11,953 Posts
Good boy Hickory! Love your old man :)

Have to say seeing him saddled up makes me feel a teensy bit better about Woodstock, I'm pretty sure he's sick of hearing me sing "fat horse, little saddle" to him as we tack up ;)

Reactions: DrumRunner

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good boy Hickory! Love your old man :)

Have to say seeing him saddled up makes me feel a teensy bit better about Woodstock, I'm pretty sure he's sick of hearing me sing "fat horse, little saddle" to him as we tack up ;)
Laugh!! I am definitely singing the same song! I had to the girth out another hole and just shook my head..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.