The Horse Forum banner

The forum won't load on my Mac

928 views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Spyder 
#1 ·
I have to do this quick as my iTouch is on its last legs lol!
I am running Safari on the Tiger version of Mac, and I can't access the forum! It simply says that the page won't load... I have no problem browsing any other site. It works on my desktop PC but that isn't my primary computer. On friday I believe, I was able to load it here and there, but never a full page.
I miss the forum!! Help!
Posted via Mobile Device

#9 ·
Err, there's not much I can do without being able to replicate the issue here. Is anyone who is having problems accessing the site currently online? If so would you mind helping debug it? I'll be in the chat room until I have to leave for work in case anyone having the issue is around.

If not this morning, is there any way you can be here between 7 and 9 am EST tomorrow so we can get the site working for you from your Mac?

#12 ·
Mike the site is working fine for me again. Had no problems at all when I logged in this morning.
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks, Kelly. I'm glad to hear that the site is working properly from your Mac. Is it working properly for you as well, Allie?

My2Geldings said:
...that's what I get for checking this while I'm driving...sorry for the last post.
While I'm flattered that you're as interested in checking what's new here as you are, please don't, err, Horse Forum and drive!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.