·
Registered
1,348 Posts
All I see is a safety hazard.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Um....riiiiigggghhhhhhttt.

I think the people that created that contraption, and think it's so wonderful, have been "Line Bred" ha ha ha

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Erm.......yeah, wow
Hahahaha
That's something else.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Wow... I can just imagine a horse panicking and really hurting itself in there... What about getting your legs smashed on the sides? I would never tie up a green horse to saddle and ride him for the first time either..

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
I watched the vid on there site. the pore horse was scare to be put in that thing, then once he was in it he was very jumpy. I just see a contraption thats for people to lazy to brake a horse the right way.

·
Registered
673 Posts
I thought that was a joke as well...

Interesting how it was created for "safety", yet no one even seems to be wearing a helmet to use it... unless it's just THAT safe!

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
Wow, just....wow. If you can't teach a horse to lead or start them under saddle without something like this, then you have no business trying it in the first place. Way too easy to kill both horse and rider in something like that.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
and I was thinking, don't you have to be able to lead the horse and have it trust you to even get it in that thing? You have to already have the horse halfway taught what that stupid thing is supposed to teach them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.