The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
That was sooo very entertaining!
I love how the horses are so enthusiastic!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
LMAO-I'm so totally going try this with some friends.

·
Registered
730 Posts
That one white horse... how does that saddle have double stirrups?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
LOL!!! Looks great fun. Love the grey mare. The way she kept half-rearing was awesome!!!

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
All the horses in the videos are beautiful, but that big grey, what a powerhouse, absolutely stunning!
Exactly what I was thinking, I'd like to see more of her. And if she goes missing, she's not with me. :wink:

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
oh man i WANT that grey! i love powerhouse horses.

on another note i really wish i had friends my age that liked to goof off. or even a nice facility to just goof off on my own at least! this looks like total fun and a fun way to desensitize horses to crazy pool noodles over there head while another one is comming at them.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Lol, that was awesome so... fun looking! That little pony was so gung ho for it. She or he was like, "yeah lets do this!" And that grey mare was really awesome. I though it was an Andalusian actually, very pretty.

·
Registered
389 Posts
It's stuff like this that makes me wish I had friends with horses who weren't afraid to do stuff like this. Or rather, whose horses weren't afraid of stuff like this. This looks so fun! That little gray pony is awesome!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts