The Horse Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my little one a Lik-It at the Co-op, and now I'm just waiting for my online order of sugar inserts to ship. I was just wondering what your horses thought of them, any pros and cons, and what their favorite flavor was? I bought honey/chamomile, banana, apple, carrot, cherry, and um... something else that I can't remember, lol.

I also bought her a Pas-A-Fier online, that I can't wait to try out. Of course, it might be pointless now that she is also getting the Lik-It. But here's a picture of them, in case anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about.

The Lik-It.

The Pas-A-Fier. It's apple scented. =]

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Had one(of each, plus a few other "toys") but they were ignored, ended up giving it all away. I guess my horses were just not bored enough to mess with them, they stay pretty active...

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
ive seen some horses go crazy over them & give themselves sores my licking it all night until its gone & ive seen others not care at all about it. just depends on the horse i guess !

·
Registered
6,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well my little one likes the one my friend has for her horse, she got at it in the run-in the other morning before I could take it down, lol. We'll see I guess. =]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts