The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I know this film came out a while ago but I've just watched it tonight. Oh my god this is definitely one of the scarist films I have ever watched. The girl, Ester, scared me more than any other movie villian or monster. I don't scare easily, I love horrors but this terrified me. If you're going to watch this at home then have a comedy waiting for after it. I'm having to watch Marley and Me now. I will say though the girl that plays Ester is one hell of an actress.

·
Super Moderator
26,796 Posts
I want to see this really bad but I'm such a chicken I just don't kmnow how well I'll do with it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Kewl! I have it in the BlockBuster queue, but may have to move it up so I can see it sooner! I adore scary movies, but am almost always disappointed, since these days, blood and gore take precedence over an actual plot line that makes some sort of sense!

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This had a good plotline, won't reveal it. It was more of a terror than a horror. The girl is so creepy. I love horror films as well but this was so scary and it's only a 15! Definitely a must see. I'm going to be having nightmares about her tonight.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know, definitely put me off ever adopting a Russian or Estonian girl!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.