The Horse Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As promised, here's my grey Lacey in all of her prego, muddy glory. She's by far the filthiest horse I've ever owned. I brushed her not 3 hours prior to these pics :evil: Also a few camera hogs looking for their 15 seconds mixed in.

Vertebrate Horse Mammal Mare Stallion

Horse Mammal Vertebrate Mane Mare

HEY, I'm the cute one, remember?
Horse Mammal Vertebrate Colt Mare

Woodstock is not camera shy.
Mammal Horse Vertebrate Colt Nose

Can't you just leave the fat girl alone?
Vertebrate Mammal Horse Pony Mane

Pella aka "Pella ****y Pants" my bratty coming 2 yo quarter pony filly
Mammal Vertebrate Horse Nose Sorrel

Old mama Buttons
Horse Mammal Vertebrate Hair Mane

Can I have another breakfast?
Mammal Vertebrate Horse Mane Mare

No, really, can I?
Horse Mammal Vertebrate Mane Snout

Fine, just a handful of alfalfa pellets so I can take a shadowed belly pic
Horse Mare Mane Stallion Livestock

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Boy she sure suckered you into more food...that look was pathetic and starving for sure!! lol!!! :D

I think they are all starving and they need to come live with my horse immediately, hahahaha!!! :lol:

·
Registered
11,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
She is a bit pathetic. Though I probably had the same look down when I was prego :lol:

They sure are starving aren't they! Which one do you want? :wink:

·
Registered
11,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She's a typical brat youngster but a pretty good girl. The plan is for her to be Morgan's down the road. She should mature at about 13.2ish, perfect for a 4-H pony :)

·
Registered
11,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks skys. She's not due until May 20th....we'll get to watch her expand for awhile lol! She got massive with Merit, he was a big foal. Hoping I get my grey filly this time around :)

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
Aww! They're all adorable!
And man, Lacey really found a muddy spot! What did she do, spin on her patootie mid-roll so she would get full mud coverage? :lol:
Maybe it's a gray Lacey curse...I often wonder how my Lacey gets the mud where she gets it. My Lacey's favorite is an eye-patch of mud. How does it happen? I don't even know. LOL!

Woodstock looks like he's saying "I'm clean! Don't you want pictures of a CLEAN horse? Lacey isn't decent!"

·
Registered
11,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't know how she manages. I think she is half pig. With this weird winter we freeze & thaw every other day and she LOVES it!

You know, I think that might have been what Woodstock was thinking. He's a pest and is determined to be the center of attention. I'm pretty sure he knows that he is my favorite ;)

Reactions: Wallaby
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.