The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Wow. And my vet recommended TC! Think I'll be buying Purina or Nutrena from now on.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
While looking online last night I came across Progressive Nutrition. I was looking at their senior feed, and I really like that it has low NSC - also liked the ingredient list. I sent an email asking the same question as I did the other companies I contacted. I didn't receive a response, so I thought I would just call. A woman answered and I asked her if their feed mills are separate and all the other questions about monensin and such. I got a Ahh, ummm, and that they are made in a mill that also makes other animal feed, she didn't specify what animals. She then sent me to her bosses voicemail stating he was better versed with the answers to my questions. So, I'm assuming it's not an equine only mill. I'm going to wait to see what her boss has to say, because I feel like this feed is comparable to Triple Crown Senior, but pelleted. I'm just concerned about feeding something that could be cross contaminated with other animal feeds .

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.