The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so in the past snow storm we got like 20 inches of snow. Its really pretty but i'm so sick of the cold weather and snow. This means i can't go out and ride and get started on english. I just want to be out there doing stuff with my horse so much. Even if it would just be practicing halter/showmanship itd be an improvement. But with so much snow and cold temps. there is no way i can go out and ride daisey at a walk let alone a trot(which is what i need because i need to get comfortable at a trot and then move to posting and what not). Tomorrow morning it is supposed to be 10 degrees and only get like 26. I will be SO glad when spring comes and i can get out there and ride and i'm hoping to improve. I am excited to learn and be able to ride in the shows this summer. I also want to be driving her as well but with like 2 feet of snow and possibly 10 more inches coming i don't think that'll happen. : / SPRING WHERE ARE YOU!!!???:-x:cry::-|
Sorry that was a long vent but i needed to get that out

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its okay we're all feeling the pain of this snowy weather! I really regret not riding much this past summer due to kind of being afraid. Now all i want to do is get out there and ride. I really want to be riding either saddleseat or huntseat with my haffie this summer (and on a family friends percheron but i actually have to know how to ride english before i do that lol) and it just irritates me i cant go out there and even do anything!!! When the sunny days come back i think everyone will be happier. However when all this snow melts that'll be a different thing.. can anyone say MUD?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.