The Horse Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Standardbreds - retired racehorses - both raced on the pace
190 Posts
This was the 5th year Ohio Standardbreds and Friends was chose to participate in Breyerfest.

One of our friends took a video...

Moderators note...
As per this forums rules of posting, FACEBOOK and any links are prohibited here.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I will try to get the video uploaded to an approved site and re-post it

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Chris, question, can anybody join your group for BF next year? I really need to bring my warhorse OTSTB, he has a pure 3 beat canter, can rack/gait all in a snaffle plus his trot is just golden.

If you have a short video and photos send them to me. We are a pretty open group...not limited to Ohio! We will take a look!

Next year's theme is CelticFling!

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Us Arabian folk were there too! We were stabled right near some of the STBs too.

Any chance you all were in Barn 6 between barns 5 and 6? If so, we were right there with you guys haha!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You were right next us!
Barn 6 Stalls 616-630 is where we were

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
You were right next us!
Barn 6 Stalls 616-630 is where we were
Haha I thought so! We were in the last Arabian stalls before the Friesian stalls started in barn 5. My two were in stalls 534 and 535 judging by pictures I'd taken toward the end. Almost right across from the tack rooms :) small world! I had momentarily thought to ask if any of you were on the Horse Forum, but then too many people came through to pet our horses and it slipped my mind :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts