The Horse Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to several of my friends in the chat room the other day, and we were talking about how we wish we had the teen chat room back. The one room gets crowded really easily and so we have to use the little private chats. It harder that way though, and we all can't talk to everyone at the same time. Do you think you could maybe give us that room back? That's one thing I really liked about the old chat room.

Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
Yes please, that would be awesome!! That was one thing that was very good about the old chat.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks a lot! We really appreciate it.

·
Registered
49,000 Posts
well, gosh, feel free to start a report next time on your own. Or, you can open a "talk to the team" thread , where you can talk with mods, but it's private from others.

For awhile there, chat was getting really raunchy and there was some concern about it. I hope it will keep itself reasonable so it just cooks along without trouble.

·
Registered
49,000 Posts
Ok. I asked the Admin. and he said that recent changes in softward meant that we don't currently have the option for more than one open chat room. However, he is going to work on modifying that, ok?
Sorry for the changes and the inconvenience.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Thanks Tiny. Its just gets a bit crowded and some of the adults like to be adults but have to worry about us being in the room. So it would be a lot more convenient for us all if there was more then one room. Thanks for looking into it so quickly!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you very much for telling him so soon! It would definitely be more convenient.

·
Registered
49,000 Posts
Thanks Tiny. Its just gets a bit crowded and some of the adults like to be adults but have to worry about us being in the room. So it would be a lot more convenient for us all if there was more then one room. Thanks for looking into it so quickly!
I agree. I don't do chat much, though. I find it hard to follow a conversation that is happening all at the same time from all sides.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts