The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering crossing Cowboy's sire on Tatum when she gets old enough. Why? Because the boy can PRODUCE!!! I don't have any great pics of him except the one below, but he's a top 10 world show halter, and here's his record:

Superior Halter, Top Ten in Open & Amateur Halter at World Show. Performance pts in Western Pleasure & HUS. Sire of point earners of 400 Halter, 500 Performance, 25 ROMs, 7 Superior a. Sire of two World Champion Halter horses. Sires conformation, disposition and color. High point earners.
Sire of Extra Attention and Rapped In Attention – Honor Roll Horses.
He's produced this:

And of course, our most favorite paint horse 8D

I think it could potentially be a great cross... Thoughts? Oh by the way, his stud fee is super affordable.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nope, she's breeding stock Paint... It's the filly in my HorseForum barn, Triple Platinum. 'Turd', LOL. She won a bit of money last year as a weanling, was a futurity champion, and is a grand daughter of Mr Yella Fella and RH Mr Imprint.

Crappy Futurity Picture, Initiate!!!

Her faults are her less than ideal neck... It's not bad, it just needs quite a bit of sweating... and her heels area little blech. Other than that, she's great. Her own dam was a top 5 at the world show as a yearling. And Tatum is not butt high anymore.. She's level - for now.. XD

Nittany - Cowboy has great legs and feet, and so do all of Special's offspring that I've seen n__n Well, for awhile he didn't - but that was due purely to malnutrition and neglect. And actually, Cowboy's full sister was quite a big wig on the Illinois H/J circuit - she was solid bred though.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL naw, she's been tested - she's LWO negative. Didn't occur to me to post that because I knew in the back of my mind she was! Haha! She's also N/N as is Special.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Naturally!! But it won't be for a few years! She'll have to be broke to ride and be able to work before I consider bringing another baby into the world. Just cause she's got a uterus doesn't mean she's gonna use it! LOL

In all honesty, she does work very well and does try to please. She's just a spazz most other times with other handlers... She and I have clicked quite well. It went from a blonde diva fight, to a blonde diva team.

Watch out exhibitors of 2010! Blonde is back and ready to be FIERCE!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You'll get pics as soon as she sheds out! Well, good pics. It gets nice and warm, and then it gets cold again - it's like they suck it all right back in! It's looking like she's going to be a pretty golden palomino. She's getting dark 8D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.