The Horse Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what the possibilities were of starting a Therapeutic Horseback Riding section. Having the section would allow members to share their experience, as well as enlighten those that have limited knowledge. I also believe that having the section, it could encourage people to start volunteering at their local Therapeutic barn. It's really an amazing kind of program to get into, and I'd love to share it.

·
Registered
744 Posts
That would be very nice to see. I wish there was one in my area, but there isn't. :( I will be looking for one to volunteer at in the future. For now I volunteer at my local humane society.

·
Registered
6,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are there enough people that do therapeutic riding to make it its own section though?
No idea, but I'm sure there are more than we think. And like I said, having the section might encourage users to seek out their local therapeutic barn.

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
I'd love one especially if it was mental health, not just physical therapy. Not sure if there would be enough posts to warrant a new section though. Haven't seen any therapy related posts in the main section?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts