The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Baby pad. Lavender with purple border and horse embroidery. Used a couple of times and then washed. A little brown rubs from my saddle, can't be seen with a saddle on. Girth straps. 7$

Baby pad. White Roma with girth and billet straps. Used but in very good condition. 5$

Navy nylon halter with silver hearts conchos around the nose and up the cheek pieces. Horse size. Black leather crownpiece w/ silver fittings. Used once when I moved my horse to a new barn. 20$

Black leather lead with silver chain. Used once when I moved my horse to a new barn. Nice leather. 15$

Navy blue polos. Never taken out of the bag. Comes with carrying case and bag. Paid 25$ asking 15$

Wintec Medium Gullet. Never used. Had a few extra. 5$

Curb chain. Came with my minis bridle but it was way too big on him. Could be used on a pony, arab, or cob, it's that big. You can see how big it is compared to the girth strap on the saddle pad. 5$

Longer crop. Missing strap. Used. Free with other purchase.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi I'd like the 2 baby pads and leather lead (plus free crop). Looking for trades or sales only? I have lots of tack on here under this tack and eqp link. Pm me if you're interested in trade or if you'd rather sell outright. Thanks

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Is the first lavender baby pad sold?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
^ ok , just checking ..thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.