The Horse Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thoroughbred Jumper gelding - $100

TODAY ONLY! Come get him. For this price no test rides. He is broke to ride he is a hunter jumper and is advanced beginner safe. 17 yrs old 16.2 hands tall bay.. Ad will be removed once he is gone. NO HOOF KICKERS!!!
:shock::shock::shock:

Hmm, wonder what the horse did for a quick sale and no test rides.

·
Registered
16,508 Posts
Probably has navicular. Either that, or he's as crazy as the March Hare.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those were my same thoughts too. Some poor person is going to be told this is a great riding horse and get on when they get home and get seriously hurt.
I hate when people cover things up with horses.

·
Registered
16,508 Posts
Yep, some noob is going to be scammed big time. All they're going to see is the asking price, not worry about why they can't do a test ride.

Horse will hurt or kill them, and its last ride will be to either Canada or Mexico, if someone doesn't put a bullet in its head first.

·
Registered
296 Posts
If I saw a horse that cheap, I wouldn't even consider it to be honest, and did it have a picture? Becuase if it didn't I wouldn't even open the link

Where did you get it off?

·
Super Moderator
26,532 Posts
either that or boyfriend is mad and selling girlfriends horse.... tsk-tsk... us girls would never do something so heinous!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No it was a Craigslist ad (of course) no picture.
Gee, my boy was free and I got to test ride him plus I got a week to come out and do what I wanted with him before I even said ok. Course it helped that my friend had him for 2 months a year ago and new his temperament and all.
I'm sure with winter coming on there will be more like this.

·
Banned
1,863 Posts
What is a hoof kicker?

Could they just slap a sticky note on their forehead with the word SCAM written all over it? Jeez, the things people will do to get rid of a horse.

·
Registered
113 Posts
when i saw no test rides and no pics of course scam or the horse is crazy

·
Banned
1,863 Posts
They're trying to be funny. You know what a tire kicker is, right? They just used hoof kicker instead. Har dee har har. :?
I get it now. I figured it was something like that, just didn't get the reference.

Ha ha. Yep. A real knee slapper there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts