Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

that black box to the left is the barn

the yellow circle is like a dirt circle the red line is me and jack.

the green tree looking things are trees

and the lumps on the other side are hills.

the gray dot things, thats gravel.

so my friend IHeartPhoebe came up with pretending an arena was there, since i dont have one.

here's what she means ;

So what do you think of this idea? Riding around in a rectangle?

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
I think you don't make alot of sense. Are you asking if you should ride in a rectangle? I ride in all shapes. Octogons, Hexagons, Circles, Squares and if I feel really wild a Parallelogram. Even the occasional triangle. I call it the geometry game.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Well what I was suggesting because Syd's horse has problems with going toward the barn... Was that she could ride in a sort of rectangle, which she could make a circle or cut in half or do whatever she wanted with. I was thinkin if she was going to the right; she would go to the purple line, then the green one and then yellow, and lastly blue & then over again. And when she was going down the yellow line where hes facing the barn, they would move up slowly from walking it to trotting it, ect. to try and get him less barn sour. and then also, on the blue line, where he's parrelel with the barn (where jack usually misbehaves, appaerntly) they'd do the same.

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
I think you don't make alot of sense. Are you asking if you should ride in a rectangle? I ride in all shapes. Octogons, Hexagons, Circles, Squares and if I feel really wild a Parallelogram. Even the occasional triangle. I call it the geometry game.
:lol: :lol:

I ride in circles all the time...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.