The Horse Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I first got Diego, I could not for my life control him or ride! (We did get somewhere) These pictures make me cringe every time i see them!!!

V-- YUCKKK>>>>> worthy of cringing at!!! V

deebarreljumpwoo.jpg

6128_1159718242070_1501209226_398676_4322121_n.jpg

DeigoBarrels 3.jpg

Crazy Dee.jpg

P7050072.jpg

We did manage to get a bit better though! ::::

Collected-Dee.jpg

IMG_8181.jpg

Diego3ft7.jpg
^not the best but better..

·
Registered
444 Posts
the last one is definitly the best! Cute Horsie!

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Eek, even I cringed and I know very little about jumping, haha
Definitely looking loads better! Cute guy there, too. =)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hahaha it was pretty bad wasnt it? I'm so glad I made progress... Jee those days were BAAAHHHAAAD!! He was definetly very honest and was a complete saint! I don't even understand how I stayed on!

·
Registered
81 Posts
your horse is very cute :) Don't worry I think everyone has picture of when they were riding where they cringe. Well I know I definitely do!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hahah those moments were definetly bad :p you should see the videos! XD

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Your position has certainly improved! You still need to work more on your hands, you've got to give him more rein - you are still cranking him back and balancing on the reins. Nice horse though. I would also step back my fence heights until I had a better seat and hands.

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Looking better, but remember you never stop getting better, unless of course you think you have nothing left to learn! ;)

He is a super cute horse and he does seem like he's very forgiven. No better kind of horse to learn off of!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes I agree guys :) I have some better pictures lately, but not with the same horse :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts