Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my horse is an anglo arab
Country Man Horse Pedigree
this link show his tb pedigree line, it doesnt have his dam on it as she is a pure bred arab.
anyone recognise any of the horses on here?
i already know he is related to Mill Reef :)

and does anyone know anything about arab lines? La Faarette is his dam and she decends from Mista Beaujangles and Hallany Mistanny.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Nasrullah, who keeps popping up alot when i look at TB's lines, can be found on wikipedia. Apparently he sired a few good racehorses. His lines go back to a few more influential sires also.
And thats all i know :)

·
Registered
735 Posts
Here's a link to the pedigree for Arms And The man that has a bit of info as well as a photo (hover your cursor over the "i" inside the circle next to the horse's name for an info box, hover over the green square with the horsie image to see a photo pop up-- in the pedigree, any of the horses' names with a red asterisk by them have a photo entered-- click on their names for their pedigree to come up and you can see the photo the same way)

Arms And The Man Thoroughbred

Here is La Faarette-- I have an older Arabian pedigree CD but luckily she was on it, so I entered her on the allbreedpedigree site.

La Faarette Arabian

(She has older bloodlines-- a blend of Egyptian and Crabbet)

I built your Anglo-Arab's pedigree on the above site including his dam, as it is for all breeds. (He won't show up in his sire or dam's progeny listing for a day or two as it updates, but his pedigree is immediately accessible and editable now at

Country Man Angloarabian Tb

I was assuming he is a gelding? If not you can change it-- I also didn't put in year of birth. You can also add color, height, photo, details, etc.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Windjammer an Bend A Bow along with the Nasrullah Pop out at me...
WindJammer I believe was quite the horse. Yes I just looked it up He had 11 starts and is a Black-type winner. That means he was a stakes winning horse.
Here is the site I use for TB lines.

www.equineline.com

Halfpass

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ooo thank you :) i didnt know that, couldnt find out much about his parents and grandparents. I know about Nasrullah though :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.