·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lots of photos sorry they are big!
Took my friends son to go see his horse and mine

Boy and his first horse

Me and my first horse. I look like a dweeb

Would of been a great photo but my husband thought he was coming right for him and moved

synchronized trotting

Hero looks cute here.. Almost has a neck lol

Sniffing for treats...

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Wow they are all beautiful horses!!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Awww, great pics! What part of PA are you in? I'm in the Lehigh Valley and we only got about 5 inches. Very disappointing.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Great pictures!!

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Beautiful shots! I love how you can see all of the snow flying when they're moving! What kind of camera were you using?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Nice pics! do you have to horse collars on them or cribbing collars? if it is the collars i want to get one for grooming.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
they are cribbing collars :( wish I could just say they are horse collars...LOL actually I do use them to haul them inside I just crab the leather strap..

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Awww, great pics! What part of PA are you in? I'm in the Lehigh Valley and we only got about 5 inches. Very disappointing.
My boyfriend, who lives in easton, got almost a foot I think. We got like 8inches here (Bucks). I thought I was going to see blizzard weather when I opened this thread. This is like nothing compared to what we had here when I was younger. No matter how deep it is the horses act like they have to do sooo much work to walk around in it :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Are thos head collars or cribbing collars? I'm just wondering cuz I was thinking of getting one for my horse(head collar)

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
They're cribbing collars, thus the weird shape at the jaw. Its kind of weird to see two pasture mates with crib collars on, I dont think its a coincidence they both crib. Head collars arent ment to be on for turnout, and would probably move around a littloe.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts